- The Channel of Blessing connects people trans-nationally through faith and generosity. We currently work primarily in Central India.
- The Channel of Blessing exists to create avenues for people to share their God given blessings with those less privileged by fostering an attitude of gratefulness, generosity and kindness.
- In a world where poverty, war, and inequality are normalized, we strive to counter these through acts of kindness reflective of faith in Christ. Standing for truth, and sharing the many blessings God has so graciously given us. We aim to foster faith through building testimonies of compassion.
- We value all people as equal and created in the image of God
- We believe all are loved by God.
- We acknowledge that all are blessed by God with gifts, talents treasure and time. And all are called to share their blessings with others.
- We value honesty, integrity and accountability upholding the highest standards that bring glory to God
- We believe in one God, the Creator of all
- We believe in Jesus Christ, God’s son incarnate, who died on the cross, rose from the dead, ascended to heaven, intercedes for all and will come again to establish His eternal Kingdom.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit who indwells all believers and empowers to live a godly life.
Deepening our walk with God enables us to live and love out of God’s abundant supply of hope and redemption. Sharing our resources, talents, and stories we desire to be the change we would like to see in the world.